Now look at my calculations:
a) You can build barn like that in 2 days with 150 people helping you
b) You sell it for 1,000,000 $
c) You spend on building materials less than 500,000$ so
d) You earn with your team 500,000$ in JUST 2 DAYS
e) 500,000$ / 150 team members = 3333 $ in two days per every member
f) Every month is about 30 days. If you spend 20 days a month working hard with your team You’ll earn around 33,000$ per one person
g) 33k a month is pretty good money. The more experienced your team is, and the more ability to negotiate good revenue you have – the more your team will earn.
Below list of some things that you can create with well organised teamwork:
2. amazing big art works
4. lakes (yes why not to build real lake?! 150 people will be enough to build it in 1-2 days)
5. private streets, highways, or pavements
6. beach (or beach on the lake / river
7. swimming pools
9. forests ( buy trees and plant them all in one place)
11. bars, beach bars, restaurants
12. small mountains and hills
13. towers and high viewpoints
14. lanterns, street lamps by the roads or by private possessions
Below we have compiled a breakdown of the best products to sell in Australia together with the best product categories to sell to Australian consumers. The demand for the following products is high and they are particularly popular in Australia. The following summary...
Below we have collected the top 20 bakery types, as well as some of the most profitable bakery business ideas and tips for those wondering what type of bakery is most profitable to start.TYPES OF BAKERIES 1. Bakery & cafeteria The bakery-cafe is one of the...