In this article we have prepared a list of the top 50 easy food to sell ideas that will be ideal for sale in every concession food stand, in restaurants, bars and many other places.
These foods are easy to prepare and selling them is not difficult or very problematic. Certainly all of the following 50 foods are a good idea for beginners at the first food business.
BEST EASY FOOD TO SELL
1. Toasts e.g. with cheese or cheese and ham are one of the easiest and simplest foods to make. To prepare them only toaster is needed. Even the pan itself may be enough to make them
2. Grilled cheese
3. BBQ – you can easily prepare it in any place. All what you need to do it is frill or even only fireplace
4. French fries – ideal to sell in nearly every restaurant and bar
5. Fried onion rings
6. Fried chicken wings
7. Fried chicken strips
8. Coffee – actually it’s not but people often need it and like to buy it and it is pretty easy to make it and sell
9. Beverages like soda cola, mountain dew etc. – are often needed in places where food is sold
10. Hot dogs
11. Corn dogs
12. Pop corn – very easy one to make
13. Hot chocolate
14. Salads – vegetable salads, fruit salads etc.
15. Lemonade – you only need water, lemon and a little of sugar to make great lemonade
17. Nachos with hot cheese or with cheese sauce
18. Cookies – you can find many recipes for simple and tasty cookies. They are quite easy to sell and usually have at least a few days expiry date so they are easy to sell
20. Cotton candy
22. Mini pizzas – and even normal type pizzas. You can bake them, for example, in this mobile pizza oven available on Amazon
23. Ice creams – easy to sell if you have access to a fridge
24. Nuts – roasted, in salt, in chocolate or caramel e.g. roasted chestnuts
25. Freshly baked potato chips
27. Baked beans – food easy to sell if you have a large pot to cook everything together. Serve well with bread in disposable dishes.
28. Cakes – some teapes of cakes are easier to sell – like ones without milka and cream which easily becomes stale
29. Fried cheese sticks– ideal to sell in nearly every restaurant and bar
30. Dumplings – they just need to be baked or boiled. Big pan can be enough to serve them.
37. Caramel apples
38. Skewerswith meat or vegetarian ones
40. Hummus with pieces of vegetables or bread
43. Garlic bread
45. Vegetables – are pretty easy to sell in general, but bad side of selling them is little markup
46. Shaved ice
48. Sweet potato fries
50. Fried shrimps
In the following article we have prepared a summary of the most popular, most important and most profitable types of restaurants. Depending on the location and competition, these types of restaurants can be very profitable business ideas and a great investment.
Welcome to our comprehensive guide on the 100 best products to sell in a toy store. Whether you are a seasoned entrepreneur looking to optimize your...
Books have been a staple of human society for centuries, serving as vessels for knowledge, entertainment, and art. As such, bookstores have long...
In today's ever-changing economy, finding assets that can hold their value and provide stability is crucial. Whether you're an experienced investor or simply interested in preserving your wealth, our comprehensive guide to the top 50 store of value assets is here to...
Welcome to our comprehensive article on the top 100 best selling garden center products. In this article, we have carefully curated a list of the most popular garden center products that are currently in high demand among consumers. Our team has conducted extensive...