In this article we have prepared a list of the top 50 easy food to sell ideas that will be ideal for sale in every concession food stand, in restaurants, bars and many other places.
These foods are easy to prepare and selling them is not difficult or very problematic. Certainly all of the following 50 foods are a good idea for beginners at the first food business.
BEST EASY FOOD TO SELL
1. Toasts e.g. with cheese or cheese and ham are one of the easiest and simplest foods to make. To prepare them only toaster is needed. Even the pan itself may be enough to make them
2. Grilled cheese
3. BBQ – you can easily prepare it in any place. All what you need to do it is frill or even only fireplace
4. French fries – ideal to sell in nearly every restaurant and bar
5. Fried onion rings
6. Fried chicken wings
7. Fried chicken strips
8. Coffee – actually it’s not but people often need it and like to buy it and it is pretty easy to make it and sell
9. Beverages like soda cola, mountain dew etc. – are often needed in places where food is sold
10. Hot dogs
11. Corn dogs
12. Pop corn – very easy one to make
13. Hot chocolate
14. Salads – vegetable salads, fruit salads etc.
15. Lemonade – you only need water, lemon and a little of sugar to make great lemonade
17. Nachos with hot cheese or with cheese sauce
18. Cookies – you can find many recipes for simple and tasty cookies. They are quite easy to sell and usually have at least a few days expiry date so they are easy to sell
20. Cotton candy
22. Mini pizzas – and even normal type pizzas. You can bake them, for example, in this mobile pizza oven available on Amazon
23. Ice creams – easy to sell if you have access to a fridge
24. Nuts – roasted, in salt, in chocolate or caramel e.g. roasted chestnuts
25. Freshly baked potato chips
27. Baked beans – food easy to sell if you have a large pot to cook everything together. Serve well with bread in disposable dishes.
28. Cakes – some teapes of cakes are easier to sell – like ones without milka and cream which easily becomes stale
29. Fried cheese sticks– ideal to sell in nearly every restaurant and bar
30. Dumplings – they just need to be baked or boiled. Big pan can be enough to serve them.
37. Caramel apples
38. Skewerswith meat or vegetarian ones
40. Hummus with pieces of vegetables or bread
43. Garlic bread
45. Vegetables – are pretty easy to sell in general, but bad side of selling them is little markup
46. Shaved ice
48. Sweet potato fries
50. Fried shrimps
In this article we present 20 ideas for best locations to start restaurant. Good location is the most important factor next to the high quality of food which you have to meet, if you want your restaurant to be profitable and to have big income. These locations will...
Below we have compiled a breakdown of the best products to sell in the UK together with the best product categories to sell to British consumers. The demand for the following products is high and they are particularly popular in the UK. The following summary is based...
In the following article we have prepared a summary of the 30 best products to sell in the salon. The described product categories, accompanied by...
In this article we have prepared a comprehensive analysis with answers for those who wonder how much a vending machine costs. We have analyzed the...