You ask “how the hell can I have as many properties? It’s not so easy to have more than one or two properties”. No it is not! In this article you will see how to get many properties nearly for FREE, and after a couple of years drain out of your many properties beautiful passive income per month doing nearly nothing. Enjoy!
- ones who already have source of income
- financially medium-advanced ones
- ones with good creditworthiness
SO HOW IT WORKS?
You can choose one like in this picture:
All it needs is one room with kitchen space and toilet.
Take 30,000$ credit with monthly 500$ installments for 60 months.
4. After 5 years your credit is paid off by your tenants. And you still rent out your property. So you have now:
-your own property for free
-500$ extra every month
What to do next?
Because in fact tenants will pay your credit instalments there is no big difference how many credits you’ll have.
You buy 10 appartments for that money.
so after 5 years you have 10 new appartemnts with paid off credits, and you have passice income of 10×500$ per month! 5,000$ a month and 10 appartments looks nice.
If you buy 20 appartments you will have passive income 10,000$ every month basically doing nothing.
- Every property is an investment. You can always resell it to get all money back. So if you get credit for 10 properties for 30,000$ and your tenants paid credit off, if you sell all the properties back, you will earn 300,000$ with 0 work.
- Investing in property is stable and one of the safest types of investments.
- Property prices go up. Probably if you buy property for 30,000 you can sell it after 5 years for 35,000
In this article we present 20 ideas for best locations to start restaurant. Good location is the most important factor next to the high quality of food which you have to meet, if you want your restaurant to be profitable and to have big income. These locations will...
Below we have compiled a breakdown of the best products to sell in the UK together with the best product categories to sell to British consumers. The demand for the following products is high and they are particularly popular in the UK. The following summary is based...