You ask “how the hell can I have as many properties? It’s not so easy to have more than one or two properties”. No it is not! In this article you will see how to get many properties nearly for FREE, and after a couple of years drain out of your many properties beautiful passive income per month doing nearly nothing. Enjoy!
- ones who already have source of income
- financially medium-advanced ones
- ones with good creditworthiness
SO HOW IT WORKS?
You can choose one like in this picture:
All it needs is one room with kitchen space and toilet.
Take 30,000$ credit with monthly 500$ installments for 60 months.
4. After 5 years your credit is paid off by your tenants. And you still rent out your property. So you have now:
-your own property for free
-500$ extra every month
What to do next?
Because in fact tenants will pay your credit instalments there is no big difference how many credits you’ll have.
You buy 10 appartments for that money.
so after 5 years you have 10 new appartemnts with paid off credits, and you have passice income of 10x500$ per month! 5,000$ a month and 10 appartments looks nice.
If you buy 20 appartments you will have passive income 10,000$ every month basically doing nothing.
- Every property is an investment. You can always resell it to get all money back. So if you get credit for 10 properties for 30,000$ and your tenants paid credit off, if you sell all the properties back, you will earn 300,000$ with 0 work.
- Investing in property is stable and one of the safest types of investments.
- Property prices go up. Probably if you buy property for 30,000 you can sell it after 5 years for 35,000
In this article we present the best small and big business ideas and opportunities in Ecuador in 2019. Starting business in Ecuador can be very lucrative and profitable, because there is still a lot of niches with low competition and big possibilities. From this...read more
The best things to sell on the side of the road are the ones, which the driver or passenger of a passing car may need the most. Depending on the type of road, there are also passers-by. In such situations it is worth selling those things that may be most needed for...read more