In this article we have prepared a list of the top 50 small space business ideas which are ideal for generating profits from a small space, such as one small or medium room, small booth or kiosk. Ideas below are mostly retail shop ideas for small space and ideas for the food business that do not take up much space.
Remember that before you start your business you should definitely get to know the surrounding market and see what stores and businesses are already in your area. If there is a large grocery store next to you, a small grocery store will probably not pay off. However, if your business will be the only one of its kind in the area, it will almost certainly be the perfect way to make money.
BEST SMALL SPACE BUSINESS IDEAS TO GENERATE BIG MONEY FROM SMALL SPACE
1. Fast food point – Fast food stores are definitely one of the most profitable ways to earn big money from a small space. Fast food is most profitable in city centers near busy streets, public transport stations and other popular places. The only thing that needs to fit in a fast food point is a place for a food storage, a fridge that will hold all fresh ingredients, and the tools needed to prepare food such as a microwave oven and e.g. a kebab toaster. Good ideas for profitable fast food point are fried chicken point, burrito place, kebab mini bar, taco point hot dogs and corn dogs and also french fries point etc.
2. Mini grocery store – In a small place you can fit many of the most important grocery items that people need on a daily basis. If there is no grocery store in the area, it can really pay off.
3. Gift shop – with many gifts. Because gifts are often small, you can fit a whole lot of great gifts even in a small place.
4. Coffee point – To make coffee, all you need is a place for a good coffee machine. You can sell it in take-out cups in disposable cups. Coffee is a very profitable business with a large margin on every coffee sold.
5. Mini liquor store the demand for this type of stores has always been and will be. You don’t need a lot of space for such a store. If there is no competition around it will definitely pay off.
6. Mini bar – with drinks, beer and wine – the mini bar with a maximum of 10 people can fit in very small space the size of one room. Such bars have a unique atmosphere and are often very popular.
7. Mini pawnshop can be very small and still be very profitable business, especially profitable in the centers of large cities
8. Sweets and snacks shop a small and simple business that can be arranged in even the smallest room
9. Pralines and hot chocolate point can be made even in a small place, chocolates do not take up much space, so they can be easily stored
10. Mini store with jewelry and small decorations – jewelry does not take up much space and can be displayed even when hung on the wall
11. Mini store with telephone accessories and electronics like powerbanks, headphones, bluetooth and wifi speakers phone cases
12. Mini souvenir shop
13. Mini perfume shop
14. Mini make up store
15. Mini toy store – everywhere where there are children, even the smallest toy store will pay off. The key to sucsess is to properly display toys and store sign so that it can be seen from afar
16. Mini florist – many people, especially in city centers, need to buy flowers for a gift. On a small area you can accumulate several of the most profitable and popular types of flowers (primarily roses), which should generate good income
Read also: TOP 20 Best Things to Sell in a Flower Shop
17. Fresh juice point all you need is a fruit juicer, a supply of fresh fruit and you can open such a business. The small space will be perfect.
18. Smoothie point is one of the most profitable small space business Ideas. All you need is a few ingredients and a good mixer, so it’s easy to fit such a business anywhere
19. Macarons point – these little cookies don’t need much space and can generate a really big income, especially a good idea if there are no other sweet products in the area
20. Mini sushi bar
22. Nail and make up point – all you need is a comfortable chair or armchair and a table on which clients’ nails and makeup will be made
24. Massage point
25. Pancakes / Crepes point
26. Ice cream point – all you need is even the smallest room in which you can fit 1 ice cream fridge and 1 countertop for other necessary things
Read also: 50 TOP Small Shop Ideas That Make Good Money
26. Mini cosmetics shop
27. Mini store with herbs and natural medicines
28. Fruit and vegetable store – generally, fruit and vegetables are not a very profitable business, but you can significantly increase your earnings by also selling sprouts, vegan delicacies, fresh juices and organic food.
29. Mini clothing boutique
30. Lingerie boutique
31. Mini travel agency
32. Mini shop with nuts, roasted chestnuts in different flavors in breadcrumbs, in chocolate, salty or sweet, in caramel, spicy etc.
33. Popcorn, hot nachos with cheese and fresh baked chips point
34. Mini salad store
35. Small stationery store
36. Mini store with caps, hats, sunglasses scarves and shawls
37. Currency exchange point
38. Point with pizza slices / mini pizza many people love pizza and are happy to buy a piece of fresh hot pizza, e.g. going to work or waiting for the subway. A good pizza oven will be necessary to sell the pizza, but a mobile pizza oven like this may also be suitable.
39. Tobacco shop – all tobacco shops usually have a small kiosk size
40. Mini pharmacy with the most needed medicines
41. Mini optician
42. Mini shop with house-cleaning products is needed in every densely populated part of the city
43. Mini seafood store – with frozen or fresh seafood products, or with dishes / snacks prepared from good quality seafood
44. Bed and breakfast business – If you have a small room, you can think about renting it or offering a bed and breakfast service there.
45. Giving private lesoons for small group of students – a small space like a one room can be just right to do a mini school there, for example with foreign language lessons or to offer tutoring there
46. Mini pet shop with small pets like fishes or mouses
47. Cotton candy point can be as small as the cotton candy machine itself
48. Mini antique shop
49. Mini watch store
50. Kiosk – in the kiosk you can sell a whole range of things, not only newspapers, drinks and snacks, but also things such as tickets, handmade products, sunglasses, baby products, video games or even 3D printing services
Navigating the online retail landscape in Australia can often feel like a daunting task for sellers looking to capitalize on the digital...
In the ever-evolving landscape of the metal industry, understanding which products top the sales charts can provide invaluable insights for both...
Explore our comprehensive compilation of the top 100 luxury fashion brands from around the world. These are the crème de la crème of fashion, renowned for their opulence, exclusivity, and global acclaim. From exquisite clothing to accessories that exude elegance,...
Welcome to the ultimate guide to the top 100 products in high demand for 2024! In a rapidly evolving marketplace, staying ahead of consumer trends is pivotal for entrepreneurs and businesses. Understanding the products that will captivate the market's attention is...