We have prepared in this article 50 best village shop ideas that will pay off in every village. We collected ideas for goods that are necessary in every village, and types of shops to sell them best.
Because village is a place where usually lives about 500 to 2500 inhabitants the number of shops that can be profitable in one village is limited. Things that people buy in rural stores are, above all, the goods most necessary for everyday life.
Things that are best for sale in the countryside include, first and foremost, food and drink, grocery stores, and home essentials.
BEST VILLAGE SHOP IDEAS
(things that are needed in every village)
1. Fresh bread and baked products
2. Dairy products especially milk, cheese, yogurt and ice cream
4. Beverages – water, soda, juice etc.
5. Meat products
6. Sweets, cakes, chocolates
8. Cleaning products
9. Necessary home products like matches, trash bags, toilet paper, paper towels, batteries etc.
10. Hygiene products like deodorants, toothpaste, soap etc.
11. First aid kit elements like plasters, hydrogen peroxide, cotton gauze etc.
12. Sugar & salt
14. Beer, wine, liquors
15. Ketchup, mayonnaise and most popular sauces
16. Tea and coffee
17. Energy drinks
18. Beauty products like cotton pads, liquid make-up remover etc.
20. Canned food
21. Frozen food
22. Shaving razors
23. Oils and olives
25. Most popular drugs
26. Vitamins and dietary supplements
27. Shampoos, washing liquids
28. Pads like always or stayfree
29. Super glue
32. Baby diapers
33. Clothes for children
34. Honey, peanut butter, maple syrup
35.Cat and dog food
36. Tshirts, trousers, and the most needed clothes for men and women
37. Flour and baking products
38. Notebooks and sheets of paper
39. Pens, pencils, crayons
40. Light bulbs
42. Breakfast cereals
43. Canned fish / frozen fish / canned seafood
44. Hair dyes
45. Screws, nails, hammers and the most needed tools
46. Rice, porridge, nuts
47. Toys for kids
49. Broom and dust pan
50. Chewing gum
TYPES OF SHOPS:
1. Grocery store – the best type of store needed in every village if only there are no other stores nearby, especially supermarkets.
2. Bakery – usually profitable in large villages, as well as in small ones if there are no other bakeries nearby
These stores may not be profitable in small villages with only a few hundred inhabitants, but should be good idea for bigger villages (over 1000-1500 inhabitants):
5. Cleaning shop
6. Technical and construction store
It is worth checking if there are already stores in the same industry or supermarkets in your area. If for example, there are no clothes stores in the area of 10 kilometers, it is a good idea to open one.
You can easily check, e.g. on Google, what stores are missing in your area.
We present below the 30 most unique things to sell at school to make money. We've compiled in this article the most unique things to sell at school together with the best-selling and the most profitable things to sell there. Depending on the school and the state in...
In this article, we have carefully selected a list of the most profitable ideas for a business to start in California. We analyzed current California trends from 2018 to 2021 and selected those businesses that should be in the highest demand over the next 5 years....