We have prepared in this article 50 best village shop ideas that will pay off in every village. We collected ideas for goods that are necessary in every village, and types of shops to sell them best.
Because village is a place where usually lives about 500 to 2500 inhabitants the number of shops that can be profitable in one village is limited. Things that people buy in rural stores are, above all, the goods most necessary for everyday life.
Things that are best for sale in the countryside include, first and foremost, food and drink, grocery stores, and home essentials.
BEST VILLAGE SHOP IDEAS
(things that are needed in every village)
1. Fresh bread and baked products
2. Dairy products especially milk, cheese, yogurt and ice cream
4. Beverages – water, soda, juice etc.
5. Meat products
6. Sweets, cakes, chocolates
8. Cleaning products
9. Necessary home products like matches, trash bags, toilet paper, paper towels, batteries etc.
10. Hygiene products like deodorants, toothpaste, soap etc.
11. First aid kit elements like plasters, hydrogen peroxide, cotton gauze etc.
12. Sugar & salt
14. Beer, wine, liquors
15. Ketchup, mayonnaise and most popular sauces
16. Tea and coffee
17. Energy drinks
18. Beauty products like cotton pads, liquid make-up remover etc.
20. Canned food
21. Frozen food
22. Shaving razors
23. Oils and olives
25. Most popular drugs
26. Vitamins and dietary supplements
27. Shampoos, washing liquids
28. Pads like always or stayfree
29. Super glue
32. Baby diapers
33. Clothes for children
34. Honey, peanut butter, maple syrup
35.Cat and dog food
36. Tshirts, trousers, and the most needed clothes for men and women
37. Flour and baking products
38. Notebooks and sheets of paper
39. Pens, pencils, crayons
40. Light bulbs
42. Breakfast cereals
43. Canned fish / frozen fish / canned seafood
44. Hair dyes
45. Screws, nails, hammers and the most needed tools
46. Rice, porridge, nuts
47. Toys for kids
49. Broom and dust pan
50. Chewing gum
Read also: Best Selling Market Stall Products – 50 Best Products
TYPES OF SHOPS:
1. Grocery store – the best type of store needed in every village if only there are no other stores nearby, especially supermarkets.
2. Bakery – usually profitable in large villages, as well as in small ones if there are no other bakeries nearby
These stores may not be profitable in small villages with only a few hundred inhabitants, but should be good idea for bigger villages (over 1000-1500 inhabitants):
5. Cleaning shop
6. Technical and construction store
It is worth checking if there are already stores in the same industry or supermarkets in your area. If for example, there are no clothes stores in the area of 10 kilometers, it is a good idea to open one.
You can easily check, e.g. on Google, what stores are missing in your area.
Read also: 40 Most Important Types of Retail Stores
Top 100 Best Selling Garden Center Products
Welcome to our comprehensive article on the top 100 best selling garden center products. In this article, we have carefully curated a list of the...
Top 100 Ideas for Business of the Future 2100
Welcome to the future! The year is 2100, and the world has undergone a massive transformation in the way we live, work, and do business. As we look...
45 Extremely Unique Business Ideas To Make Big Money
In this article we have prepared 30 unique business ideas that can make big money because of how special and rare they are. One of the most...
List of 100 Top Selling Beauty Products 2023
Welcome to our comprehensive guide to the top 100 best selling beauty products. In today's ever-growing beauty industry, it can be challenging to keep up with the latest and greatest products that consumers are raving about. That's why we've compiled a list of the...
30 Jobs That Will Be Safe in AI & Robot World
In this article, we will explore 30 jobs that will be safe in the AI and robot world. These jobs span a range of industries and sectors, from healthcare and education to finance and engineering. We will examine the skills and knowledge required for these jobs, as well...