In this article we have collected 50 the best selling market stall products. To create this article we conducted a thorough analysis of US markets in various states. The items presented are the ones that sell best and should bring good income.
If you want your market stall to be really profitable, think about which of the items on the list below is not sold on your market. If no one in your market sells any of these items, it’s very likely that if you start selling it, it will sell very well.
BEST SELLING MARKET STALL PRODUCTS
1. Bags and purses
2. Second hand clothes
3. Caps and hats
4. Tshirts with an interesting and unique patterns
5. Cool socks
6. Shoes & flip flops (especially when it’s warm)
7. Vintage goods
8. Decorative figurines and decorative ceramics
9. Herbs (alive in pots like basil and dried ones)
11. Peking duck and grilled meat
12. Freshly roasted coffee beans
13. Handmade crafts
14. Handmade soap
15. Fresh fruit juices, smoothies and cocktails
17. Mini pizzas
22. Nuts, (Walnut, Pecan nut, Almond, Peanut, Pistachio etc.) Nuts can be roasted, in chocolate, słone, or coated)
Every market needs some point with fast food. The best ideas are:
24. Hot dogs
27. Cafe is also needed in every market!
40. Sweet pepper
41. Hot pepper (chilli, pepperoni, jalapeno)
43. Salads (grain salads, pasta salads, chicken or salmon salads, fruit salads etc.)
45. Cheeses (american cheese, blue, camembert, cheddar, gorgonzola, mozarella, etc.)
46. Fresh fishes and seafood
47. Fresh meat
48. Olive, olives, pesto, spaghetti sauce and other original italian cuisine ingredients
Other good ideas for best selling market stall products that you may want to consider are:
Organic and gluten free food
Cheap mini drones (up to a maximum of $ 20)
Light up LED shoes (like those available on Amazon)
Hanmade crafts can be a good idea for market stall. To see more, check out The Best Things to Sell at The Craft Fair – 30 Best Ideas
WHEN SELLING AT THE MARKET STALL REMEMBER TO:
- People buy and choose with their eyes. It’s extremely important to present your products in as much visually appealing way, as possible. Stall must look fresh and clean. Also person who sells products must look good, clean, and be nice.
- Also you must have clean and good signs on your stall. People will see your sign first and stall’s name first.
- You also need to have your own sales system. Good quality products that you offer, similar stall look every time, similar vendor’s clothing. Customers like the constant proven look and the system and will be happy to come back to it. If you always have completely different items and a completely different stand design, it will not attract regular customers.
- When you sell clothes, glasses or jewelry, you should have a mirror on your stall. When a customer is interested in a product, tell him that there is a mirror and he can try on. This will encourage many people to buy.
Read also: TOP 30 Best Goods to Sell in Bakery
USE DIGITAL MARKETING
To let your customers always know where and when you will be, it is worth having contact with them via the Internet. How to do it?
You can create a website with news and information about your business. You can also create a group on Facebook. A good idea might also be to create a newsletter for your customers, in which you will inform your clients about your latest products.
To encourage as many customers as possible to follow you on the Internet, it is best to offer them a discount for a regular customer, or access to extra services.
You can use your website or social media (e.g. Instagram) to let your customers know what you do and who you are. This will allow you to establish a relationship with customers and it will significantly increase your profits.
ADJUST TO CUSTOMER NEEDS
Remember that each market has a slightly different specificity and people most often buy different things in different places. Watch carefully what people buy, what they need and what goods they ask for.
It’s best to sell food in large markets like this
And smaller markets sell better things like clothes, decorations and jewelry.
Top 100 Best Selling Garden Center Products
Welcome to our comprehensive article on the top 100 best selling garden center products. In this article, we have carefully curated a list of the...
Top 100 Ideas for Business of the Future 2100
Welcome to the future! The year is 2100, and the world has undergone a massive transformation in the way we live, work, and do business. As we look...
45 Extremely Unique Business Ideas To Make Big Money
In this article we have prepared 30 unique business ideas that can make big money because of how special and rare they are. One of the most...
List of 100 Top Selling Beauty Products 2023
Welcome to our comprehensive guide to the top 100 best selling beauty products. In today's ever-growing beauty industry, it can be challenging to keep up with the latest and greatest products that consumers are raving about. That's why we've compiled a list of the...
30 Jobs That Will Be Safe in AI & Robot World
In this article, we will explore 30 jobs that will be safe in the AI and robot world. These jobs span a range of industries and sectors, from healthcare and education to finance and engineering. We will examine the skills and knowledge required for these jobs, as well...
Located on main thoroughfares and also near metro stations or markets and shopping malls. Each stall is specialized in one type of product: drinks, underwear, CDs and DVDs, jewelry, icons, fruit and vegetables, tobacco, etc. The products sold are generally poor quality and low price.