I hope guys, we will build new, better world there!
1. Build first webistes about Mars – now when it is not yet so popular it’s easier to get indexed high and build a brand. And it’s also possible that you will become a part of a history as an e.g. “creator of the first webgallery of pictures made by Inhabitants of Mars.” or “creator of first web shoes shop on mars” : )
2. Start Mars weather forecast webiste.
3. Start Mars news website – on new planet there will be many news that have to be presented to it’s new inhabitants. Things like new investitions, shop openings and starts of new cities-colonies government’s plans and many more .
4. Invest in domains about Mars – there is already quite a lot of them taken, but still there is many new to create, buy or invest in. Many already existing is possible to buy in auctions for example marsinsights.com (link to auction) or inmars.net (link to auction) .
5. Start Mars emergency webiste – it will be necessery to inform future Red Planet’s inhabitants about all the coming dangers like a falling meteorites meteoroids and asteroids.
6. Start first cryptocurrnecy for Martians – if you know IT, starting it can be easy
7. Start fashion website with martian outfits and styles – because of different temperatures and totally different conditions it’s very likely that there will be developed in Mars totally new fashions and styles . Your webiste might take part in it.
8. Start website about flights and communication from Red Planet to Earth – in future this webisite might provide most of the informations for space travellers who always need to check infos about their departures and search for help.
9. Start martian tips website – new planet and new life will obligate to learn a lot of news things. We all love to learn from internet.
Start already on Earth first subcontractor businesses that will produce first basic goods for Martians.
Inhabitants of Mars will need things that will be impossible to be manufactured there during first one or two decades and will be not supplied by NASA / government programs. That things might be:
1. Mobile electricity generators and powerbanks with effective solar batteries
2. Types of herbs, fruits, spices and other foods that will not grow easily on Mars in greenhouses.
3. Delicious and natural jams and preserves – like grandma used to make, with long expiry date
4. Traditional alcohols like a good vines or natual beers
5. Warm clothes adapted to Red Planet’ challanges – it’s really cold on Mars
6. Cosmetics and body care products – different conditions will make Martians need different cosmetics
7. Equipment to the Martian homes
If you have enough resources think about real Businesses on Red Planet. It’s more than sure, that soon after beginning of colonization it will be explosion of industrial revolution there.
1. Start mines – Mars is rich in geological resources which are necessary for humans both on Earth and on Mars. Even if it will be impossible to transport your martian resources to Earth in first years, most of resources can stay and wait many years. Nobody will take it away from Mars.
2. Start powerful greenhouses producing good quality vegetables for Martians
3. Start Mars bank
4. Start supermarket chain – what about martian Walmart?
5. Start energy companies – it will be necessary to build there power plants. Probably during first years it will be also necessary to deliver there fuels and oils.
6. Build space shelters – as long as Red Planet’s atmosphere is thin Martians will need solid bunker-like shelters to hide from falling meteorites. There will be demand on company which can professionaly build it.
7. Start construction company – there will be a lot of buildings to build there
8. Start private hospital and medical centers – people will need medical care. At the beigining it will be provided by government, but with time when population of Martians will rise private medical centers will be needed
Do you wonder if podcasting is profitable? In this article we present earnings of the most subscribed podcasts and estimated earnings of small and medium podcasters. We explain why podcasting is not dead and describe which are main sources of podcasters incomes. ...read more
The best things to sell on the side of the road are the ones, which the driver or passenger of a passing car may need the most. Depending on the type of road, there are also passers-by. In such situations it is worth selling those things that may be most needed for...read more