In this article, we present 30 the best market day ideas for school. By selling during market day in school you will have the opportunity to collect significant amount of money for classroom money or for a selected purpose. The ideas presented here will be useful for students of all ages, and they will certainly be excellent market day ideas for 4th graders and 3rd graders.
Selling two different types of things is a safe strategy. It may turn out that one of the things that you offer will not arouse interest and few people will want to buy it. That is why it is worth having at least a slightly diversified offer and proposing two types of different products or more.
Before starting the school market day, it’s good for students to plan and make arrangements regarding:
- Preparation of the school day market organization plan
- The purpose for which the money will be collected
- Division of tasks and duties between students
THE BEST MARKET DAY IDEAS FOR SCHOOL
1. Refreshing and slightly sweet lemonade – Everyone loves delicious lemonade. Other drinks may also be a good idea.
2. School mini lottery – Collect many items (you will need a lot, at least over 50 or more). These items should be varied. Some cool and attractive (for example, fluorescent bracelets like these on Amazon, or small cool toys or figurines), and others may not be interesting, such as a mug or fridge magnet. All the fun in this lottery is that each player must draw a number assigned to a specific prize. You can draw a prize in many cool ways, for example using a rod with a magnet to draw a number.
3. Hand-sewn teddy bears or animals (all you need is fabric, yarn and needle and thread!) If you want to know more how to create your own teddy bears watch this video.
4. Handmade jewlery (especially bracelets and necklaces)
5. Handmade small containers for treasures ( Just take a plastic bottle or a small cardboard box, then cut it in half and decorate it so that it looks nice)
6. Cupcakes with cool flags stuck on a toothpick (or with any other sweet decorations)
7. Hand-painted or decorated stones
8. Hand-painted or decorated piece of wood
9. Hand painted jars (they can look like these and be fluorescent)
10. Handmade stress balls (they are so easy to make! Just use some flour, 3 baloons per 1 stress ball, glue, and paint in an interesting pattern)
11. Handmade toys made of paper or plastic bottles
12. Decorated pens and pencils
13. DIY jewlery boxes – can be made of decorated tea boxes or any food boxes
If you like to create your own handmade crafts be sure to check out this site. You will find here ideas for amazing easy to make crafts that will be best market day ideas for school for you.
14. Game stall – offer clients to play a cool game. E.g. 1 game for $1
15. Slime – you can buy it for example on Amazon here , and then separate from a large package into small packages so that there is more to sell
16. Small plants planted in small, nice pots (you can make pots from plastic bottles cut in half, add soil and plant a small plant and all the decorations)
17. Skewers made of jellies (you can sell them together with hot chocolate to make everything more sweet)
18. Handmade photo holders (e.g. made of wire and painted stone)
19. Fridge magnets made of modling clay and magnets and decorated in an amazing way
20. Amazing origami or things made or paper (you can lern how to make them here)
21. Handmade paintings (even if you think you can’t paint you actually can – for example this)
22. Grilled meat or cheese
23. Toasts made of cheese and ham + ketchup
24. Colorful kinetic sand like this one on Amazon. You can buy a large package and divide it into small parts to sell more and earn more
25. Glass marbles – Buy a large packet with many marbles like that one on Amazon and then sell them in pieces. You will earn a lot and certainly many people will buy them from you.
26. Ice cream with the addition of freshly crushed cookies (e.g. oreo)
27. Figurines made of yarn, fabric or other material (e.g. angels, animals etc.)
28. DIY decorated mugs – buy ordinary cheap mugs and paint them in amazing designs with waterproof paints
29. DIY painted pots
30. Hand made sock doll – you can make cool dolls out of your socks! Watch how to do it here.
If you are looking for more market day ideas for school, be sure to check out this article The Best Market Day Ideas – 50 Best Things to Sell
Read also: TOP 30 Best Goods to Sell in Bakery
In this article we present 20 ideas for best locations to start restaurant. Good location is the most important factor next to the high quality of food which you have to meet, if you want your restaurant to be profitable and to have big income. These locations will...
Below we have compiled a breakdown of the best products to sell in the UK together with the best product categories to sell to British consumers. The demand for the following products is high and they are particularly popular in the UK. The following summary is based...
In the following article we have prepared a summary of the 30 best products to sell in the salon. The described product categories, accompanied by...
In this article we have prepared a comprehensive analysis with answers for those who wonder how much a vending machine costs. We have analyzed the...