In this article we have prepared list of 50 items that are the best money makers at flea markets. People who come to flea market are looking for unique and unusual things that are not possible to be bought in supermarkets or shopping malls. Many people also come to look for bargains, or to buy small things that are suitable as a gift or new addition to the living room.
LIST OF THE BEST MONEY MAKERS AT FLEA MARKETS
1. Old jewelry
2. Unusual and vintage clothes
3. Small vintage glass bottles and vases
4. Game consoles
5. Vintage porcelain
Or any beautiful richly decorated porcelain
6. Animal horns
(deer, goat, sheep or other interesting horns)
7. Interesting candies lollipops and sweets
8. Vintage clocks and hand watches
10. Little plants in beautiful pots
11. US Flags
And other flags
12. Handmade metal products
14. Sunglasses and vintage glasses
15. Old and unique books
17. Swords, clubs, swords, bows, crossbows
18. Wooden scary masks
19. Metal plaques with inscriptions
(on the wall or on the door)
21. Various wall decorations
22. Artificial metal flowers
23. Ornaments and figurines for the garden
24. Speakers (e.g. for a computer or TV)
26. Old coins and banknotes
28. Vintage lamps and kerosene lamps
30. Hats, caps
31. Paintings to hang on the wall
32. Various small kitchen accessories
(such as salt or pepper shaker)
33. Porcelain containers for cakes
34. Small figures – toys
36. Binoculars, telescopes
38. Vintage serving trays
39. Glass balls
40. Video games
42. Beautiful pins
43. Toy cars
(like hot wheels)
44. Tools like screwdrivers, wrenches, chisels, hammers
45. Fishing accessories
(fishing rods, reels, baits etc.)
47. Decorative spoons
(Yu Gi Oh, Pokemon etc.)
49. Baseball bats
50. Souvenirs from different countries
Read also: TOP 30 Vintage Business Ideas for 2022
SOME TIPS FOR SELLERS AT FLEA MARKETS
- it might be a good idea to accept credit cards if you have big traffic. Many people do not carry much cash.
- Being talkative and friendly will be useful to get more clients and sell more.
- If you are the owner of a flea market / other market, you can build simple stalls to rent them to other sellers. You will earn extra money, and other sellers will bring you bigger traffic.
- It is easier to sell small and cheap products than large and expensive ones.
- You can find items for sale at flea market at yard sales and craft fairs.
- It may be a good idea to sell some snacks, drinks and coffee on the flea markets with big traffic. People who come to the flea market often spend a lot of time there. During this time, they can get hungry or thirsty.
- If you’re looking for more inspiration for sales at flea markets, look for “flea markets” on YouTube. There are a lot of different interesting films from flea markets.
- You may also be interested in The Best Items for Sale at the Craft Fairs. Many of them are also ideal for sale at flea markets.
Below we have compiled a breakdown of the best products to sell in Australia together with the best product categories to sell to Australian consumers. The demand for the following products is high and they are particularly popular in Australia. The following summary...
Below we have collected the top 20 bakery types, as well as some of the most profitable bakery business ideas and tips for those wondering what type of bakery is most profitable to start.TYPES OF BAKERIES 1. Bakery & cafeteria The bakery-cafe is one of the...
If you appreciate what we do on BusinessNES you can support us with the cryptocurrency of your choice. Thanks!
Donate Bitcoin to this address
Scan the QR code or copy the address below into your wallet to send some Bitcoin
Donate Ethereum to this address
Scan the QR code or copy the address below into your wallet to send some Ethereum
Donate Cardano to this address
Scan the QR code or copy the address below into your wallet to send some Cardano